Wednesday, January 22, 2014

2014 Week 3

New mug
This was my favorite photo of me this week, because I have wanted this mug for a long time, and now it's finally mine. Purchased from this store.

I do it!
Davis is super independent lately and it is taking a lot of patience to deal with it. He wanted to push this stroller all the way to the bus stop, and he kept trying to off road it. I did let him get up the hill, but I talked him into riding so we could actually make the bus.

Making patterns
Davis has decided that my sister is the best person to do puzzles with. They all had fun with these pattern blocks Moira got for Christmas.

mtbadge2

We are taking (at least) a photo a day, a collage or a picture each week to keep a record of our year. Join us at any point during the year and start sharing your own daily photos!

Click Get the code here below to add the blog hop to your blog and join the fun. (Also sign up to be added to a comment group!)


Also linked up at Hobo Mama and NPN.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the mug!! :)

    Lisa
    Baking Momma of Two

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so hard to find the balance between giving toddlers independence and stopping them from running amok! The mug made me chuckle.

    ReplyDelete